ADVANTAGES OF THE DUPLIPARK® CONSTRUCTION METHOD
Landscape and Town Planning Integration
- Duplipark® offers architectural flexibility and is adjustable to any type of urban environment.
- Duplipark® structure gives an airy visual effect.
- Duplipark® facades can be covered with wood, vegetation, or any other type of cladding systems.
Simplicity and Promptness of Installation
- A single contact point on site: DUPLIPARK® coordinates all types of general contracting works.
- Generally, a complete onsite installation takes no more than 2 to 3 months.
- Your users do not have to face dust or noise nuisances. The components are shaped in factory and a team of 5 persons is sufficient for the installation.
Availability of Spaces During Installation
- Construction is carried out in phases to minimize the loss of spaces for users.
- Users can park their cars under the structure as soon as the frame is installed for each phase.
- Material savings result in a substantial reduction of the construction costs.
- In the G + 1 projects, the absence of foundations allows additional savings.
- The short duration of site works and the rapid availability of spaces reduce losses due to site works or the costs of temporary movement of spaces.
- Duplipark® allows an increase in the capacity of park-and-ride facilities and in the use of public transport.
- The steel used comes from recycled and recyclable steels.
- Optimization of materials = less transportation and less trucks.
- Cost reduction allows investing furthermore in “green” solutions and in landscape integration.
- Practicable options of solar roofs, charging stations for electric vehicles, or car-sharing spaces.
- Possibility of adding more levels in the future (patented design).
- Possibility of extending the structure.
- Dismountable and reusable frame components.